Sometimes clients come to me because they are feeling depleted, stressed and simply drained from life. Whether it’s a demanding career, a major life change or the day-to-day stressors that we all face, people see me to become more balanced and in tune with themselves and spirit. And after a Reiki or Crystal Healing session clients feel energized, clear headed, balanced and relaxed. And at the end of each session I also like to share tips on how to sustain this balance in between energy healing sessions.
When our energy, our vibrations are high and we are experiencing “positive energy”. During these times we have a stronger connection to spirit, we physically feel good, we have a positive outlook on life. This joyous energy allows us to manage stress effectively. Conversely when our vibrations are low ,we are negative, angry and frustrated. When we are not feeling our best, stress can lead to physical illness. That’s why it’s so important to feel good and deal with stress in a healthy way.
There are several ways to raise ones energetic vibration and after an energy healing session we want to practice good habits that help us to live life feeling grateful and joyous. So I put together some of best methods to help balance energy and raise your vibration.
1. Gratitude – Spending time appreciating the good in our lives is one of the best ways to raise our vibration. It helps us to be aware of all of the good things that we already have and not to simply focus on the things in our life that are not going our way.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. ~Melody Beattie
2. Meditation – It’s a well-known fact that meditation eases stress. Meditation allows us to focus on the here and now. We feel more positive when we are not worrying about what happened in the past or stressing about future events. Meditation can ease daily tension and it can also help to improve focus and clarity giving us a more optimistic outlook.
If you’ve never tried meditation start with 5 minute and then increase the time in increments of 5 minutes. Just start by sitting quietly and observing your thoughts. You can also focus on a mantra or a word like “love”; chanting is another form of meditation that allows you to focus our mind. You don’t have to make it complicated, it can really be any activity that you want it to be. Just focus on staying in the moment.
3. Crystals – As a crystal healer, I love working with crystals during meditations. I’ve had some of my deepest meditations while holding a crystal. Simply choose any crystal that you are drawn to, hold it in your hand and focus on connecting with the crystal. It’s really as simple as that! Focus on the crystal and be aware of any sensations or thoughts that pop into your mind while working with the crystal. Crystals are fantastic tools for raising our vibration. Whether we want to focus on attracting love, healing past trauma or easing anxiety there is a crystal in the crystal kingdom that can assist with our goals.
4. Connecting with nature – Being outside with nature is a therapeutic experience for the soul. Places like parks, beaches, forests and rivers are fantastic natural energy reserves and these places can restore our natural energetic state. Why do you think we are drawn to vacation near oceans, beaches and tropical locations?? It’s because we know deep down within our higher self the things that are good for our souls. Our higher self has a profound understanding of what we need to become cleared and balanced in a natural way.
5. Exercise – Physical activity such as yoga allows the chi (energy) to follow clearly throughout the body. Exercise also keeps the body fit and toned allowing it to function well. Exercise also keeps the mind focused and clear of chatter. Any and all forms of exercise can help to boost your feel-good endorphins and ease stress. Working out is a form of meditation – that statement may surprise you…however meditation is focusing on the present moment and staying in that moment and that’s exactly what a good workout does.
6. Organic Food – Eating organic fruits and vegetables are one of the best things that we can do for our body. Natural foods are nutrient dense and can restore balance to our bodies. For example if you want to work on your root chakra eat more red fruits and vegetables or root foods. Eating fruits and vegetables associated with chakra colors can help to keep the related chakra functioning well.
7. Laughter – As the saying goes “Laughter is the best medicine”, and this is true. Laughter sends out the energy of joy and of being in the moment. When you laugh you are enjoying the present moment, appreciating the humor in a situation and allows you to hold the physical vibration of joy. That’s why a great comedy can lift our moods when we’re feeling down. When we laugh we are allowing the energy of joy to permeate our auras.
These are just a few way that we can raise our vibration; there are many other ways including sound healing, singing, and laughing. By keeping our aura clear and keeping our chakras balanced we are able to live a more joyful and fulfilling life.
How do you raise your vibration?