Welcome, dear one, to the Inner Peace 5-Day Guided Journey
November 7-11, 2016
9pm EST/6pm PDT
I stand along side you, as we take this sacred soul journey to transmute our stress to peace. Join me on this 5-day exploration of the pathways towards inner peace. Experience a heart centered connection to your inner self.
Starting on Monday, November 7th at 9pm EST we will meet via webinar for a LIVE chat + meditation!
Day 1 – Crystalline Journey – An inner journey with our Intuitively Chosen Crystal to activate our inner healing and inner peace.
Day 2 – Threefold Flame Meditation – We’ll meditate on the divine within our heart chakra. The Threefold Flame is the seed of the Inner Christ and the Inner Buddha.
Day 3 – Oracle Card Meditation – What message is the universe sending to you? Through a guided meditation we will receive further insight.
Day 4 – Loving Kindness Meditation – Also known as Metta Meditation, to help develop compassion and self-love.
Day 5 Sacred Breath – We will connect with our breath and anoint with our Essential Oil Blend. In this sacred space we honor our own sacred nature.
Mini Kit Includes
Intuitively chosen crystal
1 mL Essential Oil Blend for inner peace
Intuitively Chosen Oracle Card
As a healer, I envision empowering thousands and thousands of women to become their own healers. I often think about civilizations of long ago where women were, and still are the caretakers, the cooks, the medicine women, the mothers, sisters…they are women of many roles. These women took the lead in nurturing the sick, making nourishing meals from scratch, cleaning the home, raising children…all while nurturing and loving their divine feminine energy.
This weekend I attended a conference and being around like-minded, medicine women I began to think about how all of these medicine women are bringing healing into their homes. They are indeed modern medicine women, stepping into their own power. These women are being accountable for their health and wellness and not just physical health but mental and emotional health as well. It was such an inspiring experience to be surrounded by confident women who want to change the face of healthcare.
This conference made me want to give back more, to impact more people. This is why I offer a Free Crystal Healing course so that others can learn to mange stress and work with spiritual development tools. Just by purchasing essential oils you get the course free but I’ve now also placed very powerful aromatic compounds in your hand, a life changing tool at your disposal. All because I want more women, women of color and people all over the world to have these tools in their hands to improve the quality of their lives.
If you could improve your health, why wouldn’t you?
Through all of the webinars, tools provided, crystals, essential oils I am helping others to become their own medicine women. If you could learn valuable information that may change the future of your health would you? Well, here is your opportunity to drastically improve your life and the lives of your parents, children and friends. Take the leap.
If you’d like the odds forever in your favor then you may want to choose a crystal known for luck drawing properties. There are over 4000 known minerals so as you can imagine there are many options. I’ve chosen just a few of the stones that I’ve worked with in the past that have worked for me
First I’d start with Green Aventurine, a stone known as the stone of chance. It’s said that if you carry a piece of green aventurine in your left pocket that lady luck will find it’s way to you.
Tourmalated Quartz is also said to be a stone that draws luck to its holder. It’s generally known as a highly protective stone but rubbing this beauty when you need a little bit of luck thrown your way is one of its unknown properties.
If you travel a lot then you may want to carry Turquiose as it’s a crystal that brings luck and safe travels to the carrier. This is a stone that a person must learn to attune and understand the energy of the stone. Work with this stone with great respect.
To help bring luck and manifestation to your dreams then your stone is Blue Amazonite as it is known as the “Lucky Hope Stone”. This stone will bring luck to all your hopes and dreams.
Need a bit of luck in your business dealings? Garnet is known as the stone for a successful business. Crystal lore is that if you place 3 or more garnets on your desk that your business will draw luck and prosperity to it.
Have you worked with crystals to increase your luck?
Almost everyone knows that crystals need to be cleansed on occasion. BUT did you know that sometimes crystals need to be charged?
Think of crystals as a battery, pulsing with energy, bringing us into alignment through the process of entrainment. Well, just like a battery, crystalline energy can become dense and the crystal can become drained. Or at least feel like it!
So in addition to cleansing our crystals we want to charge them (otherwise known as bringing the crystal back to it DOR – Dominant Ocillary Rate). If you’ve been working with a crystal and notice that they energy feels different or you’re not receiving the same energetic benefits that you used to then your crystal MAY need to be charged. Charging a crystals the crystal’s ability to channel, focus and increase energy is restored.
- Full Moon Bath – The lunar energy clears crystals and recalibrates the crystals. Ancient civilizations knew and understood the power of grandmother moon. And now you can work with this same sacred energy! Simply place your crystals outdoors on the night of the full moon (as well as the night before and after). Leave your crystals in view of the moon overnight and pick them up in the morning. Be mindful if it’s raining, some crystals, like selenite do not do well in wet conditions.
- Solar Clearing – The energy of the sun revitalizes the energy of the crystals. However some crystals like amethyst, smokey quartz and citrine may fade in the sunlight. SO if this is your chosen method, leave the crystals out in the sun for 15-30 minutes. The summer solstice is an ideal time for charging your crystals with the energy of abundance and wealth. The spring equinox is a good time to charge your crystals for growth in all areas of your life.
- Sound Healing – Sound is a powerful healer and this method works safely for all stones. Crystals can be cleared with the use of a tuning fork, crystal singing bowl, tibetan singing bowl or even your voice! Place your stone near your instrument of choice and allow the sound waves to flow over your stone, gently clearing and charging it.
Selenite crystals are high vibration crystals, that cleanse the aura of lower energies within the physical and the etheric body. These crystals will assist with your spiritual growth while balancing the third eye chakra, the crown chakra and the soul star chakra. These crystals hold a high energetic vibration that soothes anxiety and instills deep peace.
Selenite is quite useful in gridding your home or sacred space. Place a selenite wand by each window and door to create a grid of white light protection. Meditating with Selenite is helpful as it aids in access to past along with bringing mental clarity, clearing confusion and activating the higher chakras
Selenite wands are useful for clearing the aura of attachments and repairing auric tears. Simply hold your wand at the crown chakra and begin to move the wand down the front and back of your body towards your feet. Notice how you feel as you hold the wand. Move the wand over your body and be aware of how it feels. Is the energy dense? Does the wand move through your aura easily? Continue to move towards your feet, clearing as you go along, paying attention to the areas of dense, stuck energy. Hold the intention of clearing away any negative energy and psychic debris.
How do you work with selenite wands?
January 9th (8:31PM EST) marks the first New Moon of 2016. If you’re not familiar with the lunar cycles, the new moon is all about new beginnings, manifestation and rebirth. It’s a time set intentions and send them out into the universe. For me this is a sacred time, I prepare all of my tools well in advance as I prepare for this monthly ritual. I set aside time to think about what I really want to bring into my life and how these manifestations will affect me. I craft my new moon ritual which helps me to focus my energy on my intentions.
When I prepare for a New Moon Ritual, I get into sacred space. I smudge myself and my tools. I clear my energy and the energy of my sacred space. I ground myself and I call in the Light of protection. I am focused, attentive and purposeful in my every movement. This is sacred work afterall.
Tools: black candle, labradorite, black moonstone, sapphire, Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) or Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) essential oil, matches, ,parchment paper or a journal.
- After I have prepared myself (ritual bath, smudge, grounding and protection), I bless my candle and light it. I close my eyes and set an intention for the candle.
- I anoint myself with an essential oil and my tools as well. While I am doing this I remain focused on my intention.
- Then I get into a meditation state. This is where the magic happens! I say a prayer or gratitude. I then visualize what I seek to manifest.
- I write down my new moon intentions. If we’ve ever worked together in any capacity then you know that I am a HUGE fan or journaling! I clearly write down what I desire while being as description as possible.
- Visualize – See yourself as having, achieving, being whatever it is that you desire. But more than that, feel what you are visualizing. If you had what you wanted right now, how would you feel? Would you be smiling? Laughing? Relaxing? Get into the energy of what you desire.
What are some of your new moon rituals?